Medevil times
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medevil times

a site 4 knights mages n rouges

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Class Info

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Queen Angel
Assistant Webmaster/Queen Of Lunar/Sorceress
Assistant Webmaster/Queen Of Lunar/Sorceress
Queen Angel

Female
Number of posts : 2090
marriage/dating/engaged(rp wise) : I May Like Someone
kingdom : Queen Of Lunar
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Character sheet
Weapon: staff/scythe/Bracelet of the seven jewels/chaos scythe
Spell:
Class: sorceress/Nephalem

Class Info Empty
PostSubject: Class Info   Class Info Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:53 am

Fighter Base melee character; begins with Steel Plate and Long Sword (Guardian Plate and Guardian Blade if Guardian) and uses Fighter Armor to access skills; starts with 10 Strength and primarily uses Strength, Endurance, and Dexterity, though they may elect to use Charisma Blackhawke in the upper floor of the Battleon Inn

Mage Spellcasting character; begins with Cloth Robes and Wooden Staff (Guardian Robes and Guardian Staff if Guardian) and uses Mage Robes to access skills; starts with 10 Intellect and primarily uses Intellect, Dexterity, and Luck, though they may elect to use Charisma Warlic in the Battleon Magic Shop

Rogue Specialized ranged character; Begins with Leather Armor and Short Sword (Guardian Leather and Guardian Dagger if Guardian) and uses Rogue Outfit to access skills; starts with 10 Dexterity and primarily uses Dexterity, Strength, and Endurance, though they may elect to use Charisma Valencia in Krovesport

Scholar Recently-implemented character class; begins with Students Robes and Short Sword (Savant Robes and Guardian Dagger if Guardian) and uses Explorer's Outfit to access skills; primarily uses Intellect, Charisma, Dexterity and Luck Nel in Deren
Back to top Go down

Class Info
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Medevil times :: Info :: Classes-
Jump to: