marriage/dating/engaged(rp wise) : I May Like Someone
kingdom : Queen Of Lunar
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Character sheet
Weapon: staff/scythe/Bracelet of the seven jewels/chaos scythe
Spell:
Class: sorceress/Nephalem

PostSubject: Sub-Races you can be   Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:56 am

Vampire Queen Safiria in the Vampire's Castle of Darkovia Forest Players with the Vampire subrace and Vamp Armor equipped can steal health during battle and randomly engage in a special attack in which they transform into a batlike humanoid and hit the enemy multiple times, both of which are improved based on Vampire quests completed. Queen Safiria, the leader of the Vampire subrace, may also be fought by player werewolves in the game's fourteenth "Epic Quest". Vampire players may receive the temporary "Firebat" guest.

Werewolf The Werewolf King in the Werewolf Lair in Darkovia Forest Players with the Werewolf subrace and Lycan Armor equipped can regenerate health during battle and randomly engage in a special attack in which they transform into a full-fledged werewolf and hit the enemy several times, both of which are improved based on Werewolf quests completed. When fighting a non-Vampire quest werewolf, the player has a chance to temporarily become one, his or her default armor being replaced with Lycan Armor, making normal Werewolf mechanics applicable. Werewolf players may receive the temporary Brightwolf guest.

WerePyre WolfWing in "The Secret" quest in Darkovia Forest WerePyre players, though not receiving most of the normal Werewolf/Vampire benefits, have a higher chance of inflicting their special attack, which drains ten hitpoints from the enemy. Only Guardian and X-Guardian characters may become a WerePyre. Upon the completion of the "The Secret" quest, players may also choose to fight Wolfwing (leader of the WerePyres), though this fight is fixed against the player to be near impossible, due to Wolfwing's regeneration capabilities.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sub-Races you can be
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Medevil times :: Info :: Classes-
Jump to: