Medevil times
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medevil times

a site 4 knights mages n rouges

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

yin yin want fight fight.......no killling...but maybe lots of pain.....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
fuki

fuki

Female
Number of posts : 1581
marriage/dating/engaged(rp wise) : i am dating both anila an forte....got a problem??
kingdom : ummm amazon....
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Weapon: bow an arrow
Spell:
Class: amazon

yin yin want fight fight.......no killling...but maybe lots of pain..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: yin yin want fight fight.......no killling...but maybe lots of pain.....   yin yin want fight fight.......no killling...but maybe lots of pain..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:14 am

*shana gos away an konga appears an restrains me.* yin hes in your body....... *konga is huge an is like 5 feet taller than me. he restrains bot arms an my legs so i cant move or hurt my self*
Back to top Go down
tal

tal

Male
Number of posts : 634
marriage/dating/engaged(rp wise) : no one X_X
kingdom : king of siro
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Character sheet
Weapon:
Spell:
Class:

yin yin want fight fight.......no killling...but maybe lots of pain..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: yin yin want fight fight.......no killling...but maybe lots of pain.....   yin yin want fight fight.......no killling...but maybe lots of pain..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:23 am

*makes her bite herself untill she bleeds-
Back to top Go down
fuki

fuki

Female
marriage/dating/engaged(rp wise) : i am dating both anila an forte....got a problem??

Character sheet
Spell:

PostSubject: Re: yin yin want fight fight.......no killling...but maybe lots of pain.....   yin yin want fight fight.......no killling...but maybe lots of pain..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:31 am

* konga pins her head down* your time is almost up i can feel you lossing power....
Back to top Go down
tal

tal

Male

Character sheet
Weapon:
Spell:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: yin yin want fight fight.......no killling...but maybe lots of pain.....   yin yin want fight fight.......no killling...but maybe lots of pain..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:31 am

*leaves her without them knowing and stays that small*
Back to top Go down
fuki

fuki

Female

Character sheet
Spell:

PostSubject: Re: yin yin want fight fight.......no killling...but maybe lots of pain.....   yin yin want fight fight.......no killling...but maybe lots of pain..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:40 am

*yin wakes up an konga knows she back to normal an lets her go.* hes some... where around here........ *konga flaps his wings making a strong gust that blows you away*
Back to top Go down
tal

tal

Male

Character sheet
Weapon:
Spell:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: yin yin want fight fight.......no killling...but maybe lots of pain.....   yin yin want fight fight.......no killling...but maybe lots of pain..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:41 am

*hanging onto the grass and isnt blown away u still dont know were i am-
Back to top Go down
fuki

fuki

Female

Character sheet
Spell:

PostSubject: Re: yin yin want fight fight.......no killling...but maybe lots of pain.....   yin yin want fight fight.......no killling...but maybe lots of pain..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:48 am

hmm.. *konga punchs the grouns an the earth brakes up an splits*
Back to top Go down
tal

tal

Male

Character sheet
Weapon:
Spell:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: yin yin want fight fight.......no killling...but maybe lots of pain.....   yin yin want fight fight.......no killling...but maybe lots of pain..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:51 am

*turns into an icefang behind yin and attack making her fall out cold*
Back to top Go down
fuki

fuki

Female

Character sheet
Spell:

PostSubject: Re: yin yin want fight fight.......no killling...but maybe lots of pain.....   yin yin want fight fight.......no killling...but maybe lots of pain..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:53 am

*konga slams you with the back of his ax to the back of your head an rams you away from yin in to a wall* konga smash you.....
Back to top Go down
tal

tal

Male

Character sheet
Weapon:
Spell:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: yin yin want fight fight.......no killling...but maybe lots of pain.....   yin yin want fight fight.......no killling...but maybe lots of pain..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:55 am

(i already attacked before he could do anything)
Back to top Go down
fuki

fuki

Female

Character sheet
Spell:

PostSubject: Re: yin yin want fight fight.......no killling...but maybe lots of pain.....   yin yin want fight fight.......no killling...but maybe lots of pain..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:18 am

(i know he atted you after......)
Back to top Go down
tal

tal

Male

Character sheet
Weapon:
Spell:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: yin yin want fight fight.......no killling...but maybe lots of pain.....   yin yin want fight fight.......no killling...but maybe lots of pain..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:20 am

.......ok u win but before u leave*looks at her*i give u the curse of the dragon(look in curse regestration to find out what it is)
Back to top Go down
fuki

fuki

Female

Character sheet
Spell:

PostSubject: Re: yin yin want fight fight.......no killling...but maybe lots of pain.....   yin yin want fight fight.......no killling...but maybe lots of pain..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:00 am

*i read it an its dumb cause all my gaurdains are half dragon......an they are in all my fights.....so whats the cure for it*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yin yin want fight fight.......no killling...but maybe lots of pain.....   yin yin want fight fight.......no killling...but maybe lots of pain..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

yin yin want fight fight.......no killling...but maybe lots of pain.....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2