Medevil times
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medevil times

a site 4 knights mages n rouges

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

dragoons (yins gaurdains)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fuki

fuki

Female
Number of posts : 1581
marriage/dating/engaged(rp wise) : i am dating both anila an forte....got a problem??
kingdom : ummm amazon....
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Weapon: bow an arrow
Spell:
Class: amazon

dragoons (yins gaurdains) Empty
PostSubject: dragoons (yins gaurdains)   dragoons (yins gaurdains) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:17 pm

their is a total of 7 dragoons they are human but have the souls of dragon that can alter their appearence to a knight with dragon wings an armor.

(( will finish this later.....i dont have the time right now....))
Back to top Go down
fuki

fuki

Female
marriage/dating/engaged(rp wise) : i am dating both anila an forte....got a problem??

Character sheet
Spell:

PostSubject: Re: dragoons (yins gaurdains)   dragoons (yins gaurdains) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:35 pm

dragoons (yins gaurdains) DartLOD01
dragoon form
dragoons (yins gaurdains) DartLOD02
human form

dart the dragoon of fire. hes a hot head alot of the time but is very trust worthy. he is yin anger an seems to become more powerful when she is angry. dart is the leader of the dragoons but he dos not take his postion that serrously. he is able to summon the the dragon of fire from his world an make it do massive damage. dart also has a higher power than most the of the dragoons. he weakness is water.
Back to top Go down
fuki

fuki

Female

Character sheet
Spell:

PostSubject: Re: dragoons (yins gaurdains)   dragoons (yins gaurdains) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:33 pm

dragoons (yins gaurdains) ShanaLOD-02
dragoon form

human form

shana the dragoon of light. she is the most shy an kind out of all the dragoons. she is the mostly the first one to meet out of all of them an when talking with yin. shana is the healer of the dragoons. she also wields a bow that can fire both normal an arrows of pure light energy at a blinding fast speed an she has missed very few targets. she is also yin good side an get strong the more good yin dos. she is able to summon the dragon of light to fight with her. her weakness is void.
Back to top Go down
fuki

fuki

Female

Character sheet
Spell:

PostSubject: Re: dragoons (yins gaurdains)   dragoons (yins gaurdains) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:44 pm

dragoons (yins gaurdains) EmeraldDragoon
dragoon form

lavitz the dragoon of wind. he is the most polite out of all the dragoons meaning he is yins polite side. she is very calm alot an dos not like to get in to fights an hes best with a spear. he is in second in command of the dragoons an can be very strick. he is able to summon the jade dragon to fight with him. his weakness is energy(lighting in other words).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dragoons (yins gaurdains)   dragoons (yins gaurdains) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dragoons (yins gaurdains)
Page 1 of 1