Medevil times
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medevil times

a site 4 knights mages n rouges

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some random people i know alot about and they help you

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Queen Angel
Assistant Webmaster/Queen Of Lunar/Sorceress
Assistant Webmaster/Queen Of Lunar/Sorceress
Queen Angel

Female
Number of posts : 2090
marriage/dating/engaged(rp wise) : I May Like Someone
kingdom : Queen Of Lunar
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Character sheet
Weapon: staff/scythe/Bracelet of the seven jewels/chaos scythe
Spell:
Class: sorceress/Nephalem

Some random people i know alot about and they help you Empty
PostSubject: Some random people i know alot about and they help you   Some random people i know alot about and they help you Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:29 am

The Adventurer [Player]
An unnamed adventurer who arrives at a rogue encampment in the aftermath of Diablo's movement to free his brothers. The adventurer gradually becomes stronger while searching for the cause of the destruction. He/she travels throughout the land of Sanctuary, eventually ending in the depths of hell and facing off against the Lord of Terror himself.

Deckard Cain
The last surviving member of the Horadrim clan, Cain is an old man who supported the adventurers in Diablo with information regarding anything, from tips to demons. He is also the only survivor when Diablo destroys Tristram, the city where Diablo originally resided before he was killed, and is saved by the adventurer. In Diablo II, he travels with the adventurer and offers hints on how to proceed with quests and can identify items, as well as information of the history of Sanctuary. He has been comfirmed to appear in Diablo 3.

Tyrael
Tyrael is an Archangel who rebelled against heaven in order to teach the Horadrim how to seal the Prime Evils's souls into soulstones, thereby trapping them for eternity. He is captured by Baal after he fails to stop Diablo from releasing Baal and eventually freed by the adventurer. He comes back when the adventurer reaches the Pandemonium Fortress, the last bastion before Hell, to offer his protection.
Back to top Go down

Some random people i know alot about and they help you
Page 1 of 1