Medevil times
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medevil times

a site 4 knights mages n rouges

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stats

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Queen Angel
Assistant Webmaster/Queen Of Lunar/Sorceress
Assistant Webmaster/Queen Of Lunar/Sorceress
Queen Angel

Female
Number of posts : 2090
marriage/dating/engaged(rp wise) : I May Like Someone
kingdom : Queen Of Lunar
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Character sheet
Weapon: staff/scythe/Bracelet of the seven jewels/chaos scythe
Spell:
Class: sorceress/Nephalem

Stats Empty
PostSubject: Stats   Stats Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:39 am

Strength (STR) increases the random damage of melee and ranged attacks, and the accuracy of melee attacks.

Dexterity (DEX) increases the random damage of ranged attacks, the ability to dodge attacks, and increases the accuracy of all three attack types.

Intellect (INT) increases the random damage of magic attacks, the accuracy of magic attacks, and the character's maximum MP.

Endurance (END) increases the character's maximum HP.

Charisma (CHA) increases the damage, the random damage of pet attacks, and attack frequency of pets and guests.

Luck (LUK) increases a character's chance of going first in a battle, finding a treasure chest, and dodging monster attacks, as well as affecting accuracy for all attack types and increases chance slightly to block an attack. Though other than that, LUK does not affect your chances as much as other stats.

When characters level up, they are given 5 stat points. They may use these stat points to train their stats by paying a stat trainer and defeating them in combat.

There are three different stat trainers in the game. The first is Sir Lanceler. Sir Lanceler can increase all six stats but to a max of 75 points for each stat. Neberon the Mage can train you in intellect, charisma, and Luck. Grimweld the Warrior can train you in strength, dexterity, and endurance. Both Neberon and Grimweld can train each stat to a max of 200 points each. A good thing to note that unlike Sir Lancer, Neberon and Grimweld give specific scenarios in a fight to increase the stat (i.e. training Strength with Grimweld restricts you to only using the attack button)

If a player regrets training a stat, they may un-train their character's stats by doing the "Death's Domain" quest and losing to Sir Pwnsalot in combat. However, the money spent in training the stat will not be refunded and therefore will be lost forever. Once Pwnsalot is found, Guardians and X-Guardians may visit him freely in the Guardian Tower by selecting the Un-Trainer in the teleporter room. The cost of training a stat does not increase each time you level up, rather it increases each time you train a stat.
Back to top Go down

Stats
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Medevil times :: Info :: Stats-
Jump to: