Medevil times
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medevil times

a site 4 knights mages n rouges

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Queen Angel
Assistant Webmaster/Queen Of Lunar/Sorceress
Assistant Webmaster/Queen Of Lunar/Sorceress
Queen Angel

Female
Number of posts : 2090
marriage/dating/engaged(rp wise) : I May Like Someone
kingdom : Queen Of Lunar
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Character sheet
Weapon: staff/scythe/Bracelet of the seven jewels/chaos scythe
Spell:
Class: sorceress/Nephalem

Clans Empty
PostSubject: Clans   Clans Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:40 am

There are eight clans available for players to join, representing the eight elemental realms. The clan names and elements are as follows: Geoto (Earth), Aerodu (Wind), Nautica (Water), Dynami (Energy), Igneus (Fire), Glacius (Ice), Lucian (Light), and Nocturu (Darkness). The clan leaders in the same order as above are respectively: Geoto, Aerodu, Nautica, Dynamo, Igneox, Glaciar, Lucius, and Noctros. To become part of a clan, players may enter Paxia, click on the location of a clan's base and speak to the clan's leader, asking to join. The player is guaranteed entrance in any clan unless she or he is already in a clan, or if a Clan War currently ensues.

The eight clan leaders, Paxus and Negatus, Paxia on the Travel Map and Paxus Arena.Only players that have joined a particular clan and those without a clan may enter a clan's base. Clan bases contain a shop which sells items of its element, as well as (occasionally) clan-unique items. Some of these items are more powerful when used by a member of the corresponding clan, such as the "Gong of the Wind" series of Pets.

Players may leave a previously-joined clan if no Clan Wars or Clan Events are currently active by speaking with the Negatus Statue on Monolith Island, which lies off the shore of Paxia. Also on Monolith Island is Paxus, who provides information about the eight Paxian clans and their creation.
Back to top Go down

Clans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Medevil times :: Info :: Clans-
Jump to: